Collective Measures is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead multiple project teams to steer large, complex projects to completion including project monitoring, management, and evaluation. The Senior PM will be able to complete a full project lifecycle from estimating to resource allocation, to leading regular internal status meetings with the working team.
- Co-lead and manage internal cross-functional teams and keeping projects within budget and delivered on-time
- Meet and communicate frequently with account and executional teams to manage projects
- Provide a thorough understanding of projects and project health to teams and prioritize tasks for team members
- Manage project scope to approximately allocate time and resources for each assignment
- Anticipate and resolve project needs and risks throughout the timeline (resources, information, communication touch-points, etc.)
- Shepard approval for each deliverable to ensure quality and accuracy
- Connect with executive team and account management on staff utilization and account assignments, escalating utilization, and delivery issues as required
- Assist in oversight and approval of project estimates
- Provide leadership within the project management department, including: hiring, training and/or supervision of junior team members
- Lead or work closely with internal stakeholders to define and implement process improvements and agency rollout, as assigned by team leaders
- Design and implement project and employee updates within the agency time tracking system
- Assist in operational reporting as needed
- Successfully manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a high level of quality.
_EDUCATIONAL / EXPERIENTIAL REQUIREMENTS::
- Four or more years of project management experience (agency experience preferred)
- Agency experience preferred
- In depth knowledge of search engine optimization, social media, paid media, analytics and measurement tactics so as to effectively communicate with colleagues, assign and evaluate client tasks for time and efficiency requirements
- Proactively identify issues and make recommendations for improvements for internal processes and workflow
- Serve as a mentor and problem solver for junior members of the team
- Consistently meet internal and client related deadlines
- Experience with budget management and estimation
- Experience with resource allocation
- Effectively communicate in a timely and appropriate fashion, as appropriate, across the entire organization regarding team or client issues.
_ ABOUT COLLECTIVE MEASURES
We are 100% employee-owned, so we have good reason to create a place people want to work. We value curiosity and integrity. We hire people who are authentic, experts at their craft, and genuinely passionate about digital. We have an open-door policy. Positive work-life balance is a top priority. And we consistently carve out time for all-company field trips to build the Collective Measures community.
Collective Measures does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors. Candidates must be eligible to work indefinitely in the United States without sponsorship, in order to be hired.